Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanks!

1. For no longer having to sit at the kid's table
2. For living in the greatest nation on Earth...it has such potential
3. For having a roof over my head (to keep out #7)
4. For my wife...and her infinite patience and grace
5. For my family...always there in good times, but especially in bad
6. For my friends who have stayed friends...no matter the distance...no matter the time*
7. For the Nature that has surrounded me these past few months and made me stop...and consider
8. For the opportunities that life affords me on a day to day basis
9. For reading this, you stray readers who've made this a regular "haunt"
10. For the memories

Which brings us to this audio blog by my buddy, Jeff Hoyt, courtesy of "Hoytus Interruptus"
http://www.hoytus.com/

*Scott, I know you're reading this...You haven't written in awhile. I'll bet Debbie wants to know how the trip is going...

No comments: