Friday, November 16, 2007

Gray-Day-tion

(Before we go any further, JohnBai and Steve don't have to read this...well, nobody HAS to!)

Man!

Has there ever been a day as gray as this one? Dark, dark, dark! Like the sun hadn't even come up! I went out to chop wood early this morning before the rains set in, because I'd used everything up, and I figured I'd be needing it before the sun went down. It's a day of cleaning and staying indoors (unless the clouds part!) and tending to things that need be done. The office is a wreck and an invoice has to be sent out (I think I've invoiced every day this week!). The dishes have stacked up, there's a ton of recycling (I mean that--a TON!) Oh, and writing (taking care of that now).

Expect three more reviews, one of which is kinda blocking right now, but there's a TON (I mean that--a TON!) of movies out today that are screaming to be seen...and I still haven't seen "Gone Baby Gone" and "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead." No time in the sked (or "shed" for you stray Anglo-attendees).

I've been to the Agents twice this week to set up their audio room. It's been moved from a space that was designed to be quiet to one that couldn't be if a project depended on it. But what are ya gonna do? It's going to make putting those "subliminal" accents in a little problematic, but that's the hand that's dealt. It's not my shop.

This weekend, it's some socializing, and K will be "in the area," but I don't know if she's coming back up to the Rock yet before the next leg of her journey to Eugene. She's been in Mehico, "spa-ing" with her Niece which will help in the never-ending battle for a tobacco-free lifestyle. We've been out of communication since she's been down there, but I'll bet dollars-to-regular-priced-doughnuts that's she's doing well in a world without a black cloud around her head.

Speaking of which, have you looked outside lately? Man!

No comments: